We are not accepting anymore applications.
Want to showcase your delicious cuisine and/or food & drinks related products? We currently have pitches for hire for the 2017 Surrey Food Festival in Richmond Upon Thames. It is common knowledge that everyone loves food so why not come and visit the Surrey Food Festival so you can experience all different types of foods in a relaxed environment. Let yourself walk around and see all the different local traders as well as traders from far showcasing their products and answering any questions you might have about the product or dish. You never know there might even be a celebrity chef or two cooking up a storm!
The Surrey Food Festival is an event in the London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames where restaurants, traders and suppliers can showcase their food and products for the upcoming season for the public to enjoy.
The cost for a catering unit or pop-up gazebo/restaurant at the Surrey Food Festival is £295.00. Included in your pitch fee you will be added to this Surrey Food Festival website and mentioned in the food festival program when published. You will also benefit from the marketing extras listed below.
The cost for a pitch in the marketplace within one of the marquees at the Surrey Food Festival will be £195.00. You will be provided with a 6ft by 2ft trestle table and 2 chairs. Included in your pitch fee you will be added to the Surrey Food Festival website and mentioned in the food festival program when published. You will also benefit from the marketing extras below.
- 30,000 flyers to be distributed to local businesses and fellow local traders taking part in the event
- Dexter Estate agency for sale boards advertising the Surrey food festival all over the Richmond Borough (One of our sponsors)
- 12 Banners around the area
- Posters in all community notice boards
- Leaflet drop into all children’s book bags in schools in the Richmond borough (15,000)
- 3,000 programs with all traders listed
- Local radio advertising from the start of Marech
- Half page advert in the Richmond magazine in December, January February, March and April issue distribution of 37,000 per month to all local homes and business's
- Newspapers and local magazines
We only have space for 200 different food stalls and marketplace traders in total showcasing their products, from food tasting and selling to suppliers, selling equipment, cook books and accessories.
We're still accepting applications for pitches at the 2017 Food Festival, please contact us for more information and enquiries about pitch sizes and costs.